Gentle Easy Moves (GEMs) provide a physical re-education for grown-up bodies, addressing the imbalances and discomforts that occur simply as a result of living in a stressful grown-up world.
Gemnastics is a refreshingly safe, simple and effective method to build a sound foundation for fitness, sports, and recreational pursuits.
This course emphasizes quality over quantity of movement and focuses on proper mechanics to enhance posture, balance and mobility.
GEMNASTICS helps you :
- Improve posture and balance while building confidence and trust in your body.
- Become more physically active, with less risk of injury.
- Redirect and relieve body tension so you can move effortlessly and easily.
- Have more energy through moving the body and quieting the mind.
What you’ll receive in your online course :
14 Carefully Crafted Lessons – 12- 15 minutes which include :
- Peggy presents a concept (Gentle Easy Musing) – covers topics like Gravity, Being Grounded, Body Mind Intelligence (A New BMI), the BAM Principle, and more
- Peggy guides you through each Gentle Easy Move (GEM) to help demonstrate concepts
- Peggy encourages reflection with Gentle Easy Moments of focused quiet time
4 Extended GEM
Classes with Peggy - a
collection of Gentle Easy Moves
- Standing GEMs – performed barefoot – 30 minutes
- GEMs On the Floor – performed on all fours, sidelying, prone – 45 minutes
- Seated GEMs – performed sitting down – 30 minutes
- GEMs On Your Back – performed lying down – 45 minutes
Over 5 hours of guided movement, designed specifically to help you move better, feel better and have more energy!
From gymnastics competitor and coach to creating and teaching GEMNASTICS™, Peggy has a passion for the human body, in form and in motion. She holds a Masters degree in Health and Human Performance from East Carolina University, having studied both exercise physiology and biomechanics. She applies her knowledge and 40 years of experience to help her students move with greater ease and freedom. Her priority is to promote feelings of safety in moving the body, without fear of judgment, failure, or injury. She believes in finding joy in moving your body and that physical fitness simply enhances your ability to have fun doing what you love. Peggy finds her joy in dance, having trained and competed extensively in International Latin. She also carries a lifetime love and passion for horses and is certified in Equine Interactive Coaching. She, her husband Paul, and her equine partner Dill, a 15 year old Appaloosa, currently live in Honeoye Falls, New York.